Your ‘Style’ is a way to say WHO you are…without having to SAY a word.
Your High School Senior Portraits will be one of the most remembered /cherished experiences in your adult life. I pride myself on ensuring a very fun, memorable, comfortable, successful and professional experience.
What are your preferences?? In-studio, Outdoors, or both? Number of outfits? Buddy (friend), Pet, or Props? I look very forward to hearing from you.
- I offer Complimentary Consultations…to allow you to meet me; to see my studio, examples of my work, and discuss any questions that you may have, along with clothing thoughts and suggestions. I strongly recommend that you take 1/2 hour out of a busy day, to enable you to feel confident in selecting the ideal Professional Photographer, best-suited for you; and to feel very prepared for a fun and successful Session.
- My Studio offers a very comfortable, quiet, and relaxed atmosphere to ensure a fun, memorable, and successful experience. I have numerous backgrounds… which include Traditional Cloth Muslims in an array colors, a rustic barn board background and floor, a corner brick area, galvanized steel corner area, white-washed boards and stone backgrounds, a dark brown door with doorstep and stucco walls, an all white background, along with many props, chairs, and options. It also has a large, private changing-area and full bathroom.
- Many wonderful Outdoor opportunities are available with just a very short commute…a creek and stone creek bed, stone pillar fences, old rustic trees, grassy areas with wooded backgrounds, a waterfall, wood-lined paths, the Bay and a beach area, the sunset, etc; or a location of your choice.
- My convenient appointment availability includes: daytime, evenings, and some Saturdays. In capturing your High-school Senior Portraits, I pride myself on my very pleasant and friendly personality…while providing very professional, yet fun, and creative photography.
- Within 10 days of your session, I invite you back to view your incredible images. I begin with a cool slide show; then we move into the process of narrowing down the images to those that you love. I then post those images to my website so you can share them with your family and friends. We then continue narrowing them down to those that you’d like to order. Prior to this ‘viewing session’, I do ask that you do a little homework…to consider and write down your portrait needs/desires; and to text or e-mail me an image of any of your wall spaces that have potential portrait opportunities. (‘See it before you buy’…I am able to show you exactly what your wall would look like with the portraits you are considering.)