Your Wedding Day will be one of the most treasured/cherished celebrations in your and your Family’s lifetime. My goal is to enable to continually re-experience the Essence of your very Special Day…every Event, every Element, every Emotion. I would love to capture your Wedding memories forever…with a pleasing combination of Traditional, Photojournalist, and Candid Photography…I look very forward to hearing from you.
Things to consider:
- I offer Complimentary Consultations…to allow you to meet me; to see my studio, examples of my work, and the beautiful Italian-made Coffee-Table styled Wedding Albums that I custom design; and discuss any questions that you may have. I strongly recommend that you take less than 1 hour out of a busy day, to enable you to feel confident in selecting the ideal Professional Photographer, best-suited for you.
- I offer pre-designed Collections that include an in-studio Engagement Portrait Session; varying number of hours of Wedding Day Coverage; DVD of high-resolution images with Printing Rights or 4×6 Wedding Day Proofs organized in an album; and a beautiful custom-designed Italian-made Coffee-Table Wedding Album. OR you can custom-design your own Package to meet your specific needs and desires.
- I will give you a DVD of your Wedding Day images, with the printing rights, on your 5 Year Wedding Anniversary; OR for just $300, you can purchase the DVD at anytime prior to your 5th Anniversary.
- I suggest that you book your photographer at least 9 months to 18 months before your desired date, to ensure availability and time for an Engagement Portrait Session.
- For your Engagement Portrait Session…be true to your personal style, whether you like dressing up, or being more casual. Try to coordinate colors, and avoid bold or busy patterns or large logos. If there is something of special significance that you like incorporated into some of the images, please bring it along.
- Also, I would be happy to share/discuss the common sequence of events that a typical wedding day encounters…to enable you to customize yours to make it ‘your own‘, and then to make arrangements accordingly.